Information about Gurukul Bilva Churn
Gurukul Bilva Churn is made out of Belpatra which is highly nutritious. Belpatra plant also has the bel fruit. The bel fruit is rich in vitamins, proteins, minerals, dietary fiber, and fat. The Bilva Churn helps in diarrohoea, dysentary, and Ulcerative-collitis.
Directions For Use:
- You can consume one to three masha of Bilav Churn twice or thrice daily with cold water.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Helps in Diarrohoea, Dysentary, and Ulcerative-collitis
There are no reviews yet.