Information about Gurukul Arvindasav
Gurukul Arvindasav is a type of asava Ayurvedic medicine. Asava is a special type of medicine that is prepared by the fermentation of fresh herbal juice. The Arvindasav is prepared by using juice of grape and dhai phool.
Arvindasav is highly beneficial in all kinds of diseases related to children. It also helps in fighting rickets in children that happens due to the lack of Vitamin D in the body.
Directions For Use:
- Little kids can be given 2 to 4 masha of the medicine along with water. Older kids can be given 1 to 1.5 tola of the medicine along with water.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Kamal (Nelumbo Nucifera) 1.694%
- Khus (Vetiveria Zizanioidis) 1.695%
- Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea) 1.695%
- Neel Kamal (Nymphaea Nauchali) 1.695%
- Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) 1.695%
- Choti Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) 1.695%
- Khareti ki jad (Sida Cordifolia) 1.695%
- Jatamansi (Nordostachys Jatamansi) 1.695%
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus)
- Anantmool (Hemidesmus Indicus) 1.695%
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula) 1.695%
- Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica) 1.695%
- Vacha (Acorus Calamus) 1.695%
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 1.695%
- Kachoor (Curcuma Zedoaria) 1.695%
- Trivrit (Operculina Terpethum) 1.695%
- Neelimool (Indigofera Tinctoria) 1.695%
- Patol Patra (Trichosanthes Dioica) 1.695%
- Pittapapada (Fumaria Vaillantii) 1.695%
- Arjun chaal (Terminalia Arjuna) 1.695%
- Mahua Phool (Madhuca Indica) 1.695%
- Mulaithi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) 1.695%
- Muramasi (Selinum Candollei) 1.695%
- Draksha (Vitis Vinifera) 33.898%
- Dhay ke phool (Wood Fordia Fruticosa) 27.118%
- Chini (Sugar) Q.S.
- Beneficial in all kinds of diseases related to children.
- Helps to provide strength and increase fire in children’s body.
- Helps in fighting rickets in children.