Information about Gurukul Amritarisht
Gurukul Amritarisht is a powerful medicine that helps in fighting relapsing fever, malarial fever and chronic fever. It is also useful in problems related to spleen and liver. Amritarisht ihelps to fight various viral and bacterial infections in the body. It also enhances the immunity of our body and the digestion. It also facilitates blood formation in our body.
Directions For Use:
- Young children should be given 30 to 60 drops along with 1 tsp water. Children above the age of five and adults can consume 1 tbsp along with water.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) 47.620%
- Dashmool (Dashmool) 47.620%
- Kala jeera (Carum bulbocastanum) 0.952%
- Saptaparni Ki Chaal(Alstonia scholaris) 0.476%
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale) 0.476%
- Pipali (Piper longum) 0.476%
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus) 0.476%
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea) 0.476%
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa) 0.476%
- Atees (Aconitum heterophyllum) 0.476%
- Indrayava (Holarrhena antidysenterica) 0.476%
- Gud (Jaggary) Q.S.
- Removes the effects of fever and malaria.
- Helps to decreases the size of enlarged spleen and increases apetite and digestion.