Information about Gurukul Nimbadi Churn
Gurukul Nimbadi Churn Nimbadi contains Neem Chhaal, Giloy, Haritaki, Aaturki, and Amla as main ingredients. These ingredients are known for purifying the blood and help in issues related to skin.
Apart from that the Nimbadi Churn also helps in fighting gout arthritis and scabies. It also removes toxin from the body and acts as an immunity booster.
Directions For Use:
- You can consume 3 gm of Nimbadi Churn along with Giloy Kwath or warm water.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Neem Chhaal (Azadirachta India) 11.429%
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifilia) 11.429%
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) 11.429%
- Aaturki (Emblica Offvinalls) 11.429%
- Amla (Psoralia Corylifolia) 11.429%
- Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) 2.857%
- Vaividang (Embelia Ribes) 2.857%
- Pippali (Piper longum) 2.857%
- Ajwain (Trachyspermun Ammi) 2.857%
- Vacha (Acorus Calamus) 2.857%
- Safed Jeera (Cuminum Cyminum) 2.857%
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa) 2.857%
- Khair Chhaal (Acacla Catechu) 2.857%
- Saindava Lavan (Sodil chloridum) 2.857%
- Haridra (Curcuma Longa) 2.857%
- Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata) 2.857%
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) 2.857%
- Devdas (Vedrus Deodara) 2.857%
- Kustha (Saussurea Lappa) 2.857%
- Yavkshar (Potasil Carbonus) 2.857%
- Helps in gout arthritis, blood and skin diseases, and scabies
There are no reviews yet.