Information about Gurukul Khadirarisht
Gurukul Khadirarisht is an excellent blood purifier. It is also beneficial in various skin diseases like acne and pimples. It is really helpful against the treatment of chronic skin diseases like leprosy. It also helps fight liver diseases, diabetes, tumors, cough and other respiratory issues. Khadirarisht is also a best medicine for boosting the digestive health of an individual
Directions For Use:
- Consume around 15ml with water after meal.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Khair Saar (Acacia Catechu) 27.322%
- Devdaru (Cedrus Deodara) 27.322%
- Bavchi (Psoralia Corylifolia) 6.557%
- Daru Haldi (Barberis Aristata) 10.928%
- Trifla 10.928%
- Dhay ke phool (Wood Fordia Fruticosa) 0.547%
- Kebab Cheeni (Piper Cubeba) 0.547%
- Nagakesara (Mesua Ferrea) 0.547%
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans) 0.547%
- Laung (Syzygium Aromaticum) 0.547%
- Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) 0.547%
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) 0.547%
- Tej Patta (Cinnamomum Tamala) 0.547%
- Pippali (Piper Longum) 2.186%
- Cheeni (Sugar) Q.S.
- Good for blood and skin diseases
There are no reviews yet.