Information about Gurukul Sarasvatarisht
Gurukul Sarasvatarisht is an Ayurvedic medicine that helps in improving memory power and treating a wide array of disorders affecting the nervous system. It also helps in sore throat, tiredness, amnesia, and increasing of eye sight.
Brahmi is the main component in Sarasvatarisht. Brahmi contains powerful anti-oxidants that reduces inflammation, boost brain function, prevent anxiety and stress, and help lower blood pressure levels.
Directions For Use:
- Consume around 1 tbsp with water after meal.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) 34.046%
- Shatavri (Asparagus Racemosus) 8.51%
- Vidaari Kand (Pueraria Tuberosa) 8.51%
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula) 8.51%
- Khus (Vetivaria Zizanoidis) 8.51%
- Adrak (Zingiber Officinale)
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare) 8.51%
- Dhay ke phool (Wood Fordia Fruitcosa) 8.51%
- Harenuka (Vitex Negundo) 0.532%
- Nisoth (Operculina Terpethum) 0.532%
- Pippali (Piper Longum) 0.532%
- Laung (Syzygium Aromaticum) 0.532%
- Vacha (Acorus Calamus) 0.532%
- Kushta (Sausurea Lappa) 0.532%
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) 0.532%
- Baheda (Terminalia Bellirica) 0.532%
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) 0.532%
- Choti Elaichi (Ellitaria Cardamomum) 0.532%
- Vaayvidang (Embelia Ribes) 0.532%
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) 0.532%
- Cheeni (Sugar) 0.532%
- Helps in sore throat, tiredness, amnesia, and increase of eye sight
There are no reviews yet.