Information about Gurukul Hingwasthak Churn
Gurukul Hingwasthak Churn is a very powerful Ayurvedic medicine that eases the process of digestion. It helps in indigestion, loose motion, gastric problems, bloating, and stomach pain. Also, it helps in detoxification of the body.
Directions For Use:
- You can consume 1.5 to 3 gm of Hingwasthak churn 15 minutes after a meal with warm water. Children should be given 150 mg to 1 gm.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) 12.50%
- Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) 12.50%
- Choti Pippali (Piper Longum) 12.50%
- Sendha Namak (Sodil Chloridum) 12.50%
- Safed Jeera (Cuminum Cyminum) 12.50%
- Kala Jeera (Carum Bulboc Astanum) 12.50%
- Hing (Ferula Narthex) 12.50%
- Ajwain (Trachy Speimum Ammi) 12.50%
- Helps in Indigestion, loose motion, gastric problems, bloating, and stomach pain