Information about Gurukul Lavanbhasakar Churn
Gurukul Lavanbhasakar Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine that is prepared to tackle the issues related to the digestion. It treats indigestion, stimulates appetite, helps in anorexia and vomiting. It also treats dyspepsia which is caused when food is not digested properly due to the reduction in the effectiveness of digestive juice.
Directions For Use:
- You can consume 1.5 to 3 gm of the Lavanbhasakar Churn twice after a meal with water, lemon water, or buttermilk.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Choti Pippali (Piper Longum) 4.878%
- Pippalamool (Piper Longum) 4.878%
- Dhaniya (Coriandrum Sativum) 4.878%
- Kala Jeera (Carum Bulbocastanum) 4.878%
- Sendha Namak (Sodil Chloridum) 4.878%
- Vid Namak 4.878%
- Tej Patra (Cinnamomum Tamala) 4.878%
- Talispatra (Abies Webbiana) 4.878%
- Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) 4.878%
- Kala Namak (Unaqua Sodium) 12.195%
- Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) 2.439%
- Safed Jeera (Cuminum Cyminum) 2.439%
- Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) 2.439%
- Dalchini (Cinnamomumzeylanicum) 1.219%
- Choti Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) 1.219%
- Samudra Namak (Sodili Muras) 19.514%
- Anar Dana (Punica Granatum) 8.756%
- Amlavetasa (Garcinia Pedunculata) 4.878%
- Helps in anorexia, indigestion, and vomiting
There are no reviews yet.