Information about Gurukul Sitopladi Churn
Gurukul Sitopladi Churn is an ayurvedic medicine for cold and cough. It is made from medicinal plants like Pippali, which is one of the best expectorants available in nature as recommended by Indian ayurveda.
Directions For Use:
- Consume half to 1 teaspoonful (3-6g) twice a day with honey
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Dal Chinni ( Cinnamomum Zeylanicum ) 3.225%
- Elachi ( Elettaria Cardamomum ) 6.451%
- Pipli ( Piper Longum ) 12.903%
- Vanshu Lochan ( Bambusa Arundinacea ) 25.806%
- Mishri ( Sugar ) 51.615%
- Useful is Bronchitis, cold and cough
There are no reviews yet.