Information about Gurukul Shadbindu Tail
Gurukul Shadbindu Oil is an effective medicine to treat sinus and sinusitis. It also helps to reduce sharp pain in the head. It reduces swelling and irritation around the mucous membrane in the nose.
It is one of the famous Nasya Oils used in ayurveda. Shadbindu oil is a main medicine used in NASYA Panchakarma Therapy. It is also useful in the treatment of septal deviations or turbinate hypertrophy.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- You can do nasya with the Shadbindu Tail in the morning and then in the sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Eranad Mool (Ricinus Communis) 0.40%
- Tagara (Valeriana Wallichii) 0.40%
- Sauph (Foeniculum Vulgare) 0.40%
- Jeewanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) 0.40%
- Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) 0.40%
- Sendha Namak (Sodii Chloridum) 0.40%
- Daal Cheeni (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) 0.40%
- Vaayvidang (Embelia Ribes) 0.40%
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Gibra) 0.40%
- Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) 0.40%
- Til Tel(Sesasum Indicum) 16%
- Bakri ka Doodh (Goat milk) 16%
- Bhringraj (Aclipta Alba) 64%
- Helps to reduce severe pain in the head and feeling of sensitivity to light
- Reduces the irritation and swelling of the mucous membrane in the nose
- Helps to treat sinusitis and sinus infections
There are no reviews yet.