Information about Gurukul Marichadi Tail
Gurukul Marichadi Tail is used to treat a range of issues in the body. It is used in the treatment of deafness, paralysis, locked jaw, and other Vata disorders.
It is also used to treat various skin conditions. It also balances Kapha in the body.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Rub the Marichadi Tail on the infected area. Do wash your hands with soap after applying the oil.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Kali Mirch (Piper Nigram) 0.460%
- Hartal Shudh (Hartal Purified) 0.459%
- Mensil Shudh (Mansil Purified) 0.459%
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) 0.460%
- Ark (Calotropis Procera) 0.460%
- Kaner Mool (Nerium Indicum) 0.460%
- Jatamansi (Nordostachys Jatamansi)
- It has antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory property.
- It gives relief in skin diseases, Spondylosis, Muscle Weakness. Facial Paralysis and Stiff Neck
- It helps in scabies, ulcer, pimple, and herpes