Information about Gurukul Mash ( Mahamash ) Tail
Gurukul Mash ( Mahamash ) Tail is a traditionally prepared oil that helps rejuvenate a paralyzed limb by stroke or injury. Paralysis is often caused by interrupted blood supply. Massage Mahamash Tail regularly to gradually regenerate blood supply and revive the muscle and bone tissues.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Rub the Mahamash Tail on the organ where you are experiencing pain
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- (Phaseolus Mungo) 31.867%
- (Mucuna Prurita) 1.1%
- (Aconitum Heterophyllum) 1.1%
- (Ricinus Communis) 1.1%
- (Pluchea Lanceolata) 1.1%
- (Foeniculum Vulgare) 1.1%
- (Sodi Chloridum) 1.1%
- (Sida Cordifolia) 30.767%
- (Sesasum Indicum) 30.766%
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in locked jaw.
- It is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
There are no reviews yet.