Information about Gurukul Mahabhringraj Tail
Gurukul Mahabhringaraj Tail is a herbal oil used in Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall, headache, neck pain and stiffness, eye and ear diseases. This medicine is most commonly used in North Indian Ayurveda practice.
Ancient ayurvedic textures recommend regular use to support re-growth, increase length & add body & volume to your hair. Mahabhringraj Tail nourishes the hair roots preventing the above. Also hair fall activated in many diseases like fever, surgical procedures, delivery etc. stops by using this oil. Above all this oil is useful in headache, burning sensation of eyes, earache and beneficial for nostrils if oil put into it by drops. Incase of troticoils oil massage and fomentation to neck is beneficial.
Directions For Use:
Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- It improves hair strength and promotes hair growth.
- It is useful in treating headache, ear ache, diseases of ear, nose and eyes.
- It is also useful in the treatment of Alopacia and premature baldness.
- It is useful in grey hair and split hair problems.
- It is useful in Itching in scalp.
- It is useful in Sleeplessness.
- It is useful in Head ache.