Information about Gurukul Kasisadi Tail
Gurukul Kasisadi Tail is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used to treat piles, corns, and warts. It helps in softening the hemorrhoids, corns, and warts. It also reduces pain and itching in hemorrhoids and warts.
It also reduces bleeding and pain due to piles.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- You can use Kasisadi Tail twice on the infected area
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Kasees 0.297%
- Saindhav Lavan (Sodii Chloridum) 0.297%
- Pipalee (Piper Longum) 0.297%
- Saunth (Zingiber Officinale) 0.297%
- Kuth (Saussurea Lappa) 0.297%
- Laangalee (Gloriosa Superba) 0.297%
- Paashaan Bhedee (Bergenia Ligulata) 0.297%
- Karaveer (Nerium Indicum) 0.297%
- Dantee (Baliospermum Montanum) 0.297%
- Vidhaang (Embelia Ribes) 0.297%
- Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) 0.297%
- Harataalee (Hartal Purified) 0.297%
- Maisil (Mansil Purified) 0.297%
- Satyanashi (Argemone Mexicana) 0.297%
- Snuhi (Euphorbia Nerriifolia) 0.297%
- Ark (Calotropis Procera) 0.297%
- Tel Til (Sesasum Indicum) 19.047%
- Gomootra 76.201%
- Helps in the treatment of piles, corns, and warts
- Helps to reduce pain and itching in hemorrhoids and warts
- Reduces pain and bleeding due to piles
- Softens the hemorrhoids, corns, and warts.