Information about Gurukul Mahalakshadi Tail
Gurukul Mahalakshadi Tail is a herbal oil that is used to treat chronic fever, lower backache, and other issues. It also balances Vata and Kapha in the body. The tail can be used by both adults and children.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Rub the Mahalakshadi Tail on the whole body and let it get absorbed. Take a bath after two hours or use a wet towel to wipe off the oil.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Til Tel (Sesasum Indicum) 10.996%
- Laksha (Laccifer Lacca) 43.986%
- Dahi (Curd) 43.986%
- Saumph (Foeniculum Vulgare) 0.086%
- Haldi (Curcuma Longa) 0.086%
- Manjishtha (Rubia Cordifolia) 0.086%
- Kushth (Saussurea Lappa) 0.086%
- Harenuka (Vitex Negundo) 0.086%
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) 0.086%
- Muleethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) 0.086%
- Raasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) 0.086%
- Ashvagandha (Withania Somnifera) 0.086%
- Deodar (Cedrus Deodara) 0.086%
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus)0.086%
- Chandan (Santalum Album) 0.086%
- It is used in the treatment of low back ache, sciatica, spondylosis, cough, cold, fever, rhinitis, itching, bad odour, etc.
- Good for body development and blood improvement in children and elders.
- Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata and kapha.