Information about Gurukul Lohasav
Gurukul Lohasav is a medicine that helps in red blood formation and treats iron deficiency anemia. It also helps in treating various issues related to the spleen and liver. It also helps in the digestion process and removes blemishes, acne and dark circles.
Directions For Use:
- Consume around 15ml with water after meal
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Sonth (Zingibem Officinale) 6.25%
- Mirch (Piper Nigrum) 6.25%
- Pippali (Piper Longum) 6.25%
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula) 6.25%
- Bahoda (Terminalia Bellirica) 6.25%
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 6.25%
- Loh Choorna 6.25%
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi) 6.25%
- Vaividang (Embelia Ribes) 6.25%
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) 6.25%
- Chitrak Mool (Plumbago Zeylanica) 6.25%
- Dhay ke Phool (Wood Fordia Fruticosa) 31.25%
- Gud (Jaggary) Q.S.
- Helps in anemia, enlarged spleen, liver disease, anemia fever
There are no reviews yet.