Information about Gurukul Kumaryasav
Gurukul Kumaryasav is an Ayurvedic that contains Aloe vera as the main component along with other ingredients. It helps in fighting gulm roga, constipation, anemia, liver disorder, and gaseous tumor. It is also used to treat gastritis, piles, cough, cold, breathlessness, menstrual disorders, and urinary tract disorders. Kumaryasav contains 5-10% of self-generated alcohol. This self-generated alcohol and water present in the medicine acts as a medium to deliver the various active herbal components to the body.
Directions For Use:
- Consume around 15ml with water after meal
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Ghrit Kumari (Aloe Vera) 82.847%
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula) 8.090%
- Dhay ke Phool (Wood Fordia Fruticosa) 5.177%
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans) 0.324%
- Laung (Syzygium Aromaticum) 0.324%
- Kankol (Piper Cubeba) 0.324%
- Kebab Cheeni (Piper Cubeba) 0.324%
- Jatamansi (Nordostachys Jatamansi) 0.324%
- Chavya (Piper Retrofractum) 0.324%
- Chitrak mool (Plumbago Zeylanica) 0.324%
- Javitri (Myristica Fragrans) 0.324%
- Kakdasingi (Pistacia Integerrima) 0.324%
- Baheda (Terminalia Bellirica) 0.324%
- Arand Mool (Ricinus Communis) 0.324%
- Loh Bhasma 0.161%
- Tamra Bhasma 0.161%
- Gud (Jagary) Q.S.
- Helps in gulm roga, constipation, gaseous tumor, anemia, liver disorder
There are no reviews yet.