Information about Gurukul Payokil
Gurukul Payokil is an Ayurvedic powder that is useful in the treatment of dental problems. Its special formulation kills the germs that cause bad breath and cavities.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Use 2 – 2.5 gm Manjan for 2 minutes.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Kikkar Chhal 19.047%
- Akkalkara 6.349%
- Dandasha 6.349%
- Neem Chhal 19.047%
- Kali Mirch 12.698%
- Saidhav Namak 6.349%
- Sfatika 25.40%
- Karpoora 1.587%
- Sat Ajwain 3.174%
- It helps alleviate toothache
- It reduces swelling of gums, bleeding gums and loss of tooth
- Also beneficial in stopping sensitivity of the gums
- Helpful in removing stains and maintaining shine
- Gets rid of bad breath and plaque