Information about Gurukul Mrityunjaya Ras
Gurukul Mrityunjaya Ras is an highly effective medicine that helps in fighting recurring fever. It also helps in the treatment of indigestion, pneumonia, tonsilitis, neuralgia, acute gout.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- You can consume one tablet of Mrityunjaya Ras every two hours with ginger juice or honey.
- One should not consume the medicine more than four times a day.
- Children and pregnant women should take half of the tablet.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Aoonitum ferox) 14.285%
- Mirch (Piper nigrum) 14.285%
- Pipli (Piper Longum) 14.285%
- Shudh Gandhak (Sulphur Purified) 14.285%
- Shudh (Sodil Biborus) 14.285%
- Shudh Hingul (Hingul Purified) 28.575%
- Bhawna (Decoction)
- (Zingiber officinale)
- Helps in the treatment of recurring high fever
- Helps in indigestion
- Helps in the treatment of pneumonia and tonsilitis