Information about Gurukul Kaishore Guggulu
Gurukul Kaishore Guggulu helps in the treatment of gouty arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and irritable bowel syndrome. Guggulu, Harad, Bahera, Amla, and Giloy are the main components of the Kaishore Guggulu.
Guggulu helps in lowering high cholestrol. It also aids in weight loss and is highly beneficial against various skin diseases. Harad promotes hair growth and improves the motility of the gastrointestinal tract. It is also higly effective against chronic constipation.
Bahera helps in the treatment of tri doshas. It improves hair and eyes health.
Amla is known for providing various kind of health benefits. It is a rich source of Vitamin C. It helps in controlling blood sugar level and improves digestion.
Giloy helps in vata and kapha disorders. It is also highly effective against diabetes, cancer, neurological problems, fever, etc.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- You can consume one tablet of Kaishore Guggulu twice daily with water or milk.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) 19.875%
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula) 20.496%
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) 20.496%
- Amla (Emblica officianalia) 20.496%
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifilia) 15.527%
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale) 0.622%
- Kalimirch (Piper nigrum) 0.622%
- Pippali (Piper nigrum) 0.622%
- Vayavidanga (Emblica ribes) 0.622%
- Trivrit Mool (Operculina terpethum) 0.311%
- Danti Mool (Baliospermum montanum) 0.311%
- Helps in the treatment of gouty arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and irritable bowel syndrome
- Controls gout, Heals ulcers , Boosts digestion, Nourishes skin
- Useful in vatrog, jirnaraktavikar
- long duration use stimulates melanin synthesis and boost skin glow.