Information about Gurukul Abhyadi Vati
Directions For Use:
Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
You can consume 400 mg of Abhyadi Vati with boiled rice water or lukewarm water. You might experience loose motion, which will stop once you start having cold water.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula) 12.50%
- Kali Mirch(Piper nigrum) 12.50%
- Pippali (Piper Longum) 12.50%
- Shudh Tankana (Sodii Biboras) 12.50%
- Shuddha Jayapala (Croton tiglium) 50%
- Bhavna (Decoction)
- Thuhar (Euphorbia neriifolia)
- Helps in the treatment of constipation and other issues related to digestion.
- An effective medicine against iron deficiency and jaundice.
- Helps in treating Celiac disease.
- It is an important medicine against issues related to spleen.