Information about Gurukul Sudarshan Churn
Gurukul Sudarshan Churn contains Chirata as the main component along with few other important Ayurvedic ingredients. Chirata is a herb that is extensively used in various Ayurvedic medicines. It helps by reducing inflammation in the body and is also a vital ingredient to treat malaria fever.
Sudarshan Churn helps in fighting various liver diseases, issues related to spleen, and malaria. The Churn is also effective in skin diseases, and digestion related issues.
Directions For Use:
- You can consume 1.5 gm to 3 gm of Sudarshan Churn with hot water twice daily.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) 7.407%
- Pippalamool (Piper longum) 7.407%
- Pippli (Piper longum) 7.407%
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa) 7.407%
- Harad (Terminalia chebula) 7.407%
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale) 7.407%
- Laung (Syzigium aromaticum) 7.407%
- Neem Chhaal (Azadirachta indica) 7.407%
- Safed Chandan ( Santalum album) 7.407%
- Chirata (Swertia chirayita) 33.337%
- Helps in liver disease, spleen disease, and malaria