Information about Gurukul Mahashankh Vati
Gurukul Mahashankh Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine that is highly effective in issues related to digestion. It helps in the treatment of impairment of digestive power, acidity, bloating, and swelling in the belly area.
It can also help in the cleaning of the colon. It can also help in the treatment of constipation and other issues like indigestion, gastric issues, and diarrhea.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- You can consume Mahashankh Vati after a meal or if you are experiencing pain in the abdominal area. You can consume one tablet of Mahashankh Vati with lemon juice or warm water three to four times daily.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Sendha Namak (Sodii Chloridum) 7.142%
- Sea Salt (Sodii Muras) 7.142%
- Vid Lavan 7.142%
- Sambhar Lavan 7.142%
- Sonchar Namak (Unaqua Sodium) 7.142%
- Hing (Ferula narthex) 7.142%
- Shankh Bhasma 7.142%
- Imli Kshar (Tamarindus Indica) 7.142%
- Sont (Zingiber Officinale) 7.142%
- Mirch (Piper nigrum) 7.142%
- Pippali (Piper longum) 14.296%
- Kajali 7.142%
- Shudh Vatsnabh (Aconitamferox) 7.142%
- Decoction, Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Apamarg (Achyranthes aspera)
- Nimbu (Citrus medica)
- Helps in the impairment of digestive power, bloating and swelling in the belly area, gastric issues, diarrhoea, and indigestion
- Helps in calming the tridoshas, i.e. Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.