Information about Gurukul Chitrak Haritki
Gurukul Chitrak Haritki Chitrak Haritki is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used in the treatment of cough, bronchitis, and loss of appetite. It is also highly effective against the common cold, sinusitis, arthritis, and nerve weakness. It also helps in improving the immunity power.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- You can consume six to ten grams of Chitrak Haritki in the morning and night with warm milk or water.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) 44.445%
- Amla (Emblica Officinalls) 44.445%
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolla) 5.555%
- Dashmool 5.555%
- Harad (Terminalia chebula) 44.445%
- Cheeni (Sugar) 44.445%
- Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) 5.555%
- Kali mirch (Piper nigram) 5.555%
- Pippali (Piper longum) 5.555%
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) 44.445%
- Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum) 44.445%
- Tej patta (Cinnamomum Tamala) 5.555%
- Yavkshar (Potasil carbonas) 5.555%
- Used for treating chronic respiratory conditions.
- It is effective for cough and cold, asthma, bronchitis, rhinitis and tuberculosis.
- Also used to improve digestion power.
- Useful in treating bloating and intestinal worms.
There are no reviews yet.