Information about Gurukul Bal Ghutti
Gurukul Bal Ghutti is a key Ayurvedic medicine for children. It helps to keep a child happy and healthy. Regular use of Bal Ghutti helps in fighting the issue of rickets in children.
The Bal Ghutti is a medicine that helps in the treatment of issues related to digestion in children. It also provides important nutrients to children. It also helps in the issues like fever, common cold, and vomiting in children.
Directions For Use:
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- You can give a one-month-old child five drops of Bal Ghutti, six months to two-year-old children can be given one tbsp, and children above the age of two years can be given two tbsp of Banam Ghutti.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Atees (Aconitum Heterophylim) 0.574%
- Kutki (Picrorhizav Kurroa) 0.574%
- Karkatshringi (Pistacia Integerrima) 0.574%
- Cheeni (Sugar) 82.766%
- Gulab Phool (Rosa Centifolia) 0.574%
- Gul Banafsha (Viola Odorata) 0.574%
- Chandan Lal (Pterocarpus Santalinunus) 0.574%
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) 0.574%
- Pipali (Piper Longum) 0.574%
- Pushkarmool (Inula Racemosa) 0.574%
- Vidhang (Embelia Ribes) 0.574%
- Munakka (Vitis Vinifera) 0.574%
- Malaithi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) 0.574%
- Manjishtha (Rubia Cordifolia) 0.574%
- Bharangi (Clerobendrum Serratum) 0.574%
- Revand Chini (Rheum Emodi) 0.574%
- Sanaay (Cassia Angustifolia) 0.574%
- Sooth (Zingiber Officinale) 0.574%
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula) 0.574%
- Cheeni (Sugar) 6.328%
- Sauph (Foeniculum Vulgare) 0.574%
- Important medicine for children. It helps in the treatment of diarrhea in children, indigestion, bloating, constipation, common cold, fever, and vomiting.
- It also makes a child healthy and fit.