Information about Gurukul Arogya Vardhani Vati
Gurukul Arogya Vardhani Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine that helps in fighting various diseases in the body. It also improves the health of an individual.
The vati is an excellent medicine for treating issues related to digestion. The medicine helps in the weakness of the body, constipation, and issues related to the liver. The medicine also helps in weight loss without losing strength and in the treatment of spleen disorder. It is also a highly effective blood purifier.
It also quickly addresses various skin diseases. It can also be used for urinary disease. It helps in reducing inflammation of the urinary tract.
Directions For Use:
Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
You can take 2 tablets in a day twice or thrice. It will be better if you consume Arogya Vardhani Vati with water in morning and with milk during night.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Shudh Paara (Mercury Purified) 2.273%
- Shudh Gandhak (Sulphure Purified) 2.273%
- Loh Bhasma 2.273%
- Abhrak Bhasma 2.273%
- Tamra Bhasma 2.273%
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) 2.273%
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) 4.545%
- Amalki (Terminalia officinalis) 4,545%
- Shudh Shilajeet (Shilajeet Purified) 6.818%
- Shudh Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) 9.019%
- Chitrak Mool (Plumbago Zeylanica) 9.019%
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) 50%
- Helps in the treatment of various skin diseases
- Helps in weight loss
- Helps in the purification of blood
- Helps in indigestion, constipation and other issues related to stomach
There are no reviews yet.