Information about Unjha Yograj Guggulu Tablet
Unjha Yograj guggulu is an Ayurvedic formulation which is helpful to manage pain, discomfort, strain and sprain of today’s fast forward life. It helps in reducing stiffness, pain and swelling in joint disorders. It improves appetite and digestion. It is also used as a rejuvenative supplement and supportive therapy in ayurveda for a variety of disorders.
According to Ayurveda, Yograj Guggulu works in Vata and Kapha diseases. It includes all digestive diseases related to loss of appetite and intestinal gas. Joint pains occur due to predominance of Vata and Kapha. The common symptoms of this association are stiffness, pain of different types and swelling. Yograj Guggulu works well in all types of these cases..
Directions For Use:
- As directed by the physician.
Treatment & Indication:
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the label carefully before use
- Suddha guggulu
- Triphala powder
- Dried ginger
- Fried hing
- Ajmod celery seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Black cumin
- Nirgundi seeds
- Flatulence, intestinal gas and abdominal distension: Yograj Guggulu contains ingredients, which pacify the Vata. The Vata is a main responsible factor for abdominal gas and distension. It helps reduce the formation of gas in the abdomen by correcting the digestive functions. It also works when AMA (adhesive toxins) are present in the abdomen. These toxins cause bad smelly flatus. This is a common symptom of malabsorption and ill metabolism. Yograj Guggulu helps correcting metabolism and deals with the malabsorption, which ultimately helps reducing flatulence and intestinal gas
- Abdominal cramps due to gas: Due to the same logic explained above, Yograj Guggulu cramps occur due to the intestinal gas. Some people have the most common symptom cramps or pain just before passing the stool. Yograj Guggulu also helps symptom and normalises bowel movements
- Chronic constipation: Fatty or sticky stools indicate malabsorption, fat metabolic disorders, reduced liver functions and formation of AMA in the abdomen. Yograj Guggulu improves absorption, metabolism and liver functions. It also reduces AMA (toxin) formation in the abdomen. Thus, it is helpful in chronic constipation
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): According to Ayurveda, IBS occurs due to lack of appropriate digestive fire or malfunction of digestive fire, which leads to AMA formation. However, Yograj Guggulu may not work for people with hard and dry stools, but it works well for people with abdominal cramps or pain, bloating, intestinal gas, abdominal distention or loose stools with mucus or constipation with sticky stools