Information about Unjha Vasant Kusumakar Rasa Pill
Unjha Vasant Kusumakar Rasa Pill is an Ayurvedic herbal mineral medicine used as anti-hyperglycaemic (helps in reducing sugar), aphrodisiac (enhances libido) and cardioprotective (protects the heart) agent. It is famous for diabetes mellitus in which it is effective for normalising and stabilising the blood glucose level. In addition to diabetes, Vasant Kusumakar Ras is recommended for men’s problems, urinary disorders, nervous disorders and in geriatric diseases.
Directions For Use:
- As directed by the physician.
Treatment & Indication:
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the label carefully before use
- Praval pishti
- Ras sindoor
- Mukta pishti
- Swarna bhasma
- Raupya bhasma
- Loha bhasma
- Naga bhasma
- Vanga bhasma
- Banana tree leaves
- Diabetes mellitus: Studies have shown that Vasant Kusumakar Ras has significant anti-diabetic and anti-hyperglycemic properties, so it is beneficial for diabetes mellitus type 1 and diabetes mellitus type 2. However, it does not lead to low blood glucose level (hypoglycemia) like modern anti-diabetic drugs
- Diabetic neuropathy: Raupya bhasma and other ingredients are beneficial in preventing diabetic neuropathy. However, diabetic neuropathy requires long-term administration of medicines, so Vasant Kusumakar Ras cannot be used more than 4 weeks due to metallic formulation
- Diabetic carbuncles: It is also helpful in diabetic carbuncles. In this case, it is used for restoring weakness and controlling high blood glucose levels. Raupya bhasma in it also speeds up the recovery process and reduces inflammation, redness and prevents infections
- Weight gain and physical strength: In general, Vasant Kusumakar Ras is not used for gaining weight. It is only recommendable when weight loss occurs unintentionally due to diabetes. It provides strength to the body and muscles and it does not increase fatness in the body. For increasing physical strength, it should be used along with Ashwagandha powder in VATA cases and with Shatavari and Yashtimadhu (Mulethi) in Pitta cases
There are no reviews yet.