Information about Gurukul Kanchar Guggulu
Unjha Kanchnar Guggulu Tablet is a conventional Ayurvedic recipe utilised for tending to profound Kapha imbalances. Kanchanar is an astringent herb that assists in countering the moist, stale characteristics of Kapha. At the point when blended in with triphala, trikatu and guggulu it turns into an incredible detoxifying operator that expels an abundance of Kapha from the tissues. In India, Kanchanar Guggulu is generally used to help the sound capacity of the thyroid and to purge the lymphatic framework. It additionally limits the future accumulation of Kapha by enkindling the stomach fire and advancing solid elimination.
Directions For Use:
- As directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the label carefully before use
- Tej patra
- Suddha guggulu
- Uterine fibroids: Kanchnar Guggulu is an effective remedy for uterine fibroids. If the patient does not have any symptoms, it is detected in ultrasonography.
- Hypothyroidism: It is believed that it activates the thyroid gland to normalise the hormonal secretion, so it is used in both cases of hyperthyroidism as well as hypothyroidism.
- PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome): In PCOS, Vata and Kapha are two main herbs responsible for the symptoms of PCOS. Because it is a Pitta disease, one must also examine Pitta in the case of PCOS.
- Lipoma: It is an excellent Ayurvedic remedy for lipoma. It may help to reduce the size of fatty tissue tumours. It should be taken with Arogyavardhini vati.
- Low weight problem: It is frequently used for weight management associated with hypothyroidism. In fact, all ingredients in it are fat burners and correct metabolism in the body.
- Swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenitis): Kanchnar guggulu is a drug of choice for enlarged lymph nodes. Enlargement of lymph nodes occurs due to bacterial or viral infection. It can occur on the neck, armpits and groin. It has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-bacterial action, so it is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for swollen lymph nodes.
- Nasal polyps: Kanchnar guggul may help to reduce the size of nasal polyps and ease breathing.
- Polycystic kidney disease: Kanchanar guggulu is helpful in polycystic kidney disease