Information about Gurukul Mahatriphala Ghrit
Gurukul Mahatriphala Ghrit is used to treat all the issues related to the eyes. It treats issues like night blindness, defective vision, eye disorders, darkness in front of eyes, dry eyes, and other issues.
It also calms red eyes and eye irritation. It is also good for hair, stimulates appetite, prevents bloating, indigestion, and treats skin disorders.
The herbs present in the Mahatriphala Ghrit are also helpful in the treatment of night blindness. Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the Mahatriphala Ghrit, it is also used to provide relief from pain.
Directions For Use:
- You can consume six to ten grams of Mahatriphala ghrit with cow’s or goat’s milk. Children should only be given three to five grams.
- Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Triphala (Trifla) 12.235%
- Bhagra (Eclipta Alba) 12.235%
- Vasa (Adhatodavasica) 12.235%
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) 12.235%
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) 12.235%
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 12.235%
- Doodh (Milk) 12.235%
- Ghritt 12.235%
- Pipali (Piper Longum) 0.14%
- Cheenee (Sugar) 0.14%
- Munakka (Vitis Vinifera) 0.14%
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula) 0.14%
- Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica) 0.14%
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 0.14%
- Nilofar (Nymphaea Nouchali) 0.14%
- Mulaithi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) 0.14%
- Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea) 0.14%
- Choti Kateri(Solanum Surattense) 0.14%
- Mahatriphala Ghrit is used to treat all the issues related to the eyes.