Information about Gurukul Mahanaryan Tail
Gurukul Abhyarisht is a powerful Ayurvedic medicine that can be used to treat several innumerable diseases related to the liver and stomach. In Ayurveda, Abhyarisht is called the ‘king of medicines.’
The medicine is used to treat piles as it loosens stools and increases bowel movements. It is also used in the treatment of constipation. Abhyarisht increases the production of bile juice by the liver. The bile acts on the peristaltic motion of the intestines and liver, which allows the smooth passage of stool from the large intestine. It also promotes digestion and prevents urinary disorders.
Directions For Use:
Use as advised by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) 52.639%
- Munakka (Visit Vintfera) 26.315%
- Vaayvidang (Embelia Ribes) 5.263%
- Mahua Phool (Madhuca Indica) 5.263%
- Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) 1.052%
- Trivrita (Opercutina Terpethum) 1.052%
- Dhaniya (Coriandrum Sativum) 1.052%
- Dhay ke Phool (Wood Fordia Fruticosa) 1.052%
- Indravaruni (Citrulius Colocynthis) 1.052%
- Chavya (Piper Retrofractum) 1.052%
- Saunf (Foeniculum Vulgare) 1.052%
- Danti Mool (Zinglber Officinale) 1.052%
- Mochras (Salmalia Malabarica) 1.052%
- Gud (Jaggary) Q.S.
- Helps in Liver disease, Stomach related issues, Constipation, Hemorrhoids Warts